Electrical Fire Damage - University City, Charlotte
This fire happened in the middle of the night to a large retail strip mall. Thankfully with it being in the middle of the night there were no injuries. The fire department determined the cause of the fire to be an overcrowded power strip. The retail space pictured above where the fire started was a total loss. Our team worked with an engineer to ensure the safety of the structure before demo of the space began. The other affected units in the strip mall with secondary smoke damage were successfully mitigated working around the businesses so they never had to close for business.
We were able to restore this commercial property to pre-damage condition and make it “Like it never even happened.” Call us 24/7/365 for fire, mold, or water damaging problems to your home or business. (704) 847-8001.